Tuesday, February 26, 2008

plunging into the whirlpool of academics

Can somebody tell me why on earth do I always fall asleep while studying (and always the day BEFORE the tests) -__-

that happened on the day before last year's chem EOY,
last week's SS common test, today's amaths test, the last matrix test, cheng yu test, bio test, last week's geog test..yadda, the list goes on. I also tend to do last minute studying for every single subject, so if i get good grades that's luck i guess.

AND I'VE GOT TO STOP THIS DISGUSTING HABIT OF MINE ALREADY! EMMA FUNG STOP STUDYING THE DAY BEFORE TESTS!

_______________________________________________
I'm quite certain that I wouldn't pass the amaths test we took today even if i studied well enough. i think. maybe.

The paper was a total killer, it came with a relatively okay start but the second question was total hell. Almost the whole class couldn't complete the question, it really was too difficult. The maximum marks i'd get would probably be a 11/25. Dammit, i need 15/25 to get an A1 [since i can't use emaths for L1R5 this term, and i NEED 10 points to go to olomouc D:]

I didn't do well for chemistry either, because all my notes on the calculations were gone. My marks flew away, just like that. I need a 93.3% for the next CT if i want an A1. IMPOSSIBLE -_-, my chem calculations really cmi you know...

English compo test was okay, at least i think it is.

I passed my chinese si han, I have to get the 15s that I used to get. According to my mom, the reason why I do well in chinese in sec one and two but very badly this year is this: my level is stuck at the sec two/three level, thus I'm doing badly now. I'll start reading the she lun from the lian he zao bao. thanks to chenzehou, really...I can't bear to do badly for chinese anymore, *stares at zao bao*


Vectors test on thursday;
bio, chinese, chem test next week.
________________________________________________


what a big chuck of incoherent nonsense.


Riane's tapdancing donald duck singing to zippedeedoodah! :D (L)


Putting these mundane topics on academics aside, i have something else to say:

I think listening to gossip/grouptalks are interesting, but I can't.

not the i-choose-not-to-listen type of can't, but the i'll-be-affected-after-listening kind of can't.
Very dumb, i know. very, very dumb.

I'll keep thinking if other people will gossip about me when I listen yaddayadda, and then i'll get depressed, and then I'll start thinking people will hate me and so on.

According to sunmaid raisin, its insecurity. Or maybe its just a case of thinking too much. Its irritating to keep thinking about how you think *abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz* hates you. Really. Then i'll start thinking how people don't trust me, so I get emo and people'll think i'm dao, and then they'll really start hating me D:

I think i'll liken myself to lin dai yu [that stupid girl in hong lou meng] sometimes. FYI, i think she's the stupidest character that ever existed (and the hongloumeng is stupid too). What am I talking about!


(btw i'm using small font's because i want to save space, though the things sound emo x.x)

I know nobody's reading cause there's so many irritating tests and there's close to NOTHING interesting on my blog anymore. I'll try digging for inspiration while i sort things out.

Until then, please bear with my posts. They'll be more interesting soon, I hope ^_^


oh, i need a new phone too! my one's being irritating because the scroll's half spoilt , and looking at other people's 5MP phones makes me want to throw mine away HAHA oO

I ALSO WANT TO THROW MY SPECS AWAY BECAUSE THEY'RE LEAVING MARKS ON MY NOSE D:


I'll be updating my links too, the resources type of links since i've recently found some fabulous sites.


Tags to be replied to another day [tomorrow]. anon, stop holding me in suspense -__-

No comments: